Wednesday, May 27, 2009

EACH DAY IS A NEW OPPORTUNITY

Hello world,its a fresh new day,and I get up every morning, with a smile,and a prayer of thanks to God, for giving me another chance, to do something useful for someone,somewhere,somehow,and then,with myself.There is so much to do,the choices are endless,but most people waste precious time in doing things that do not contribute positivity,and create a sense of emptiness inside.I am right now in Singapore,enjoying my time with my darling fairy princess,my grand daughter,and every moment with her is sheer joy.Children are so innocent,truthful,and unaffected,that being with them is an experience in pure enjoyment.Smiles come easily,and so do the hugs,and messy kisses,and the heart soars like a free bird.She guides me in everything,corrects my computer glitches,and teaches me the proper way of using the numerous gadgets ,that are a way of life for any young family.Since I live on my own in Pune,India,and am an elderly person,my home is very uncomplicated,and user friendly,perhaps like the person who lives in it!But thats how one should live life,in simplicity,honesty,and positivity,and that is the sure way to inner peace,and fulfilment.Bye,and love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment