Thursday, May 28, 2009

NOTES FROM SINGAPORE

Thanks to my sons, I have been coming here, for many years now,and greatly enjoy the experience.I love going for walks every morning,which is also a time to discover innumerable aspects of life here.The most important one being the cleanliness,which is truly exemplary.It is so neat,and tidy, that there isn't a leaf out of place,so to speak.And on these walks,I make many friends,though Singaporeans are not too out going.But I smile at them the first few days,and then there is some reaction,which we enjoy.My belief and experience is that, one smile, creates another,and people warm up to each other.And it is from these friends ,that I get to know ,where to find good fish,where to go for garden fresh vegetables,and what are the things I can enjoy during my stay.I travel extensively,regularly,and when I visit someone,I do not expect them to stop their life,and start attending to me.Instead,I find things to do,and enjoy doing them.If we respect each other,and understand the need to give space to every relationship,we can all live in peace,and harmony.So lets all resolve to work for that,and create an atmosphere of peace,love,and smiles. Start now.Bye,have a very smiley day.

No comments:

Post a Comment