Tuesday, May 26, 2009

WELCOME ABOARD!

Hello everybody,welcome to my blog.As I have already mentioned in my profile,my 70th.b'day is just around the corner,and I am eagerly,and excitedly, looking forward to celebrating,all 12 months.This is my way of thanking God, for looking after me, and giving me many precious gifts, which embellish my life,and make me the person I am,and the way I live."The living of life, is an education in itself,"and its the joy of living, that consumes me,every moment of every day.There are many people I have to thank,at this very special moment of my life,because all of them have played a very vital role, in every step I have taken,to reach here.My wonderful parents,who pointed me in the right direction,and taught me the values,ethics,and principles,to live with dignity,and self-respect,and be a good human being.My darling father-in-law,who is still a very important part of my life,although he left me,many years ago.My grandparents,my wonderful husband,with whom I had twenty five of the very best years of my life.My sons,who have been my strength,guide,mentor,and sounding board,always standing by,always supportive.Their wives,who were a bit taken aback with my unconventional ways,but soon became good friends,and allies.My dearest friends,who form a ring all around me,with their care,compassion,love,thoughtfulness,and help,which is truly a great blessing.But most of all,my darling grandchildren,4 right now,(May2009!),who are the loves of my life.My time with them is very precious,so soothing,so comforting,and fun-filled,that life suddenly becomes rainbow coloured,warm,and constantly smiley.God bless them always.So you see,I am very family oriented,it always was,and will always be,my only priority,everything else comes much later.So c'mon ,join me,and lets embark on a journey to celebrate the joy of living with gusto.Bye.Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment