Tuesday, July 7, 2009

BACK HOME

Hello my friends and visitors,I am back home in Pune,after a wonderful time with my rainbow,Noyonika,and believe me,this isn't EZ at all.Coming away is very tough,specially when two hearts are tied with the deep bonds of love.I've always loved children,greatly enjoyed mine,and now, celebrate the joy of being a grandmother,with pride,and great enthusiasm.They have filled my life with smiles,fulfilment,and great peace,and I always thank God for this blessing.Now,as I am busy putting the house back in order,I keep seeing a sweet, little ,naughty face, before me,and remember all the fun we had together.Age does not figure in a friendship,but tuning does,and that is why we were so happy with each other.Whatever we did, brought us so much happiness,be it roaming around in the mall,talking at night,going for a walk,an ice cream,or just having fun,and now,all these thoughts bring tears to my eyes constantly.Of course,her parents too, went out of their way, to do the best for me,but she is truly unique,a very special child,and she fills my cup of joy to the brim.Throughout the day,I am deeply involved in 1001 things, that are an important part of my life,but this little girl keeps walking in,and overshadows everything else.I bless her with all my heart,and pray, that she always has something to smile about,love to share,and those who care,and may the joy she gives me,go back to her, a thousand times.Thank you,my little pixie,you are truly my rainbow,and I miss you all the time,but treasure the joy we shared.Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment