Thursday, July 2, 2009

ON THE WINGS OF FRIENDSHIP


Hello my readers,and visitors,my Singapore trip is at its end,and I am leaving in a day.It is a very difficult moment to face for all of us,but more so for me, because leaving behind a darling grandchild, is a separation that cannot be described in words.But instead of giving in to tears,and depression, here's what I decided to do.My son asked me if there is some place I would like to visit,and I jumped up,"Of course,lets go to the Bird Park!"And off we went,to the place I love most,in this beautiful island state.Luckily,it was a cloudy day,and we enjoyed walking around the whole park,looking at the exquisite birds,kept in such wonderful surroundings.It was enthralling,enjoyable,and the constant chatter of Noyonika,matching with the birds, made it a day to cherish.The photos above will tell you, that I am truly in love with life,and never miss out on some fun.This tree had a small place cut out in its bark,from where one has to go inside,climb a ladder, to reach this hole,and peep out.Noyonika did it first,and when I decided to follow,she just couldn't believe her eyes.But in I went,and did it,and I'm absolutely sure, that my son must have thought me to be quite mad.But I enjoyed it,and thats what matters.Life is full of moments that are difficult,and create a lot of pressure,but one must learn to deal with them,accept them,and be graceful about it.There will be a lot of tears,and it will take time to get into our grooves,but there is no harm in softening the edges,and making it a little easy.I will always treasure this day,as a very special gift from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment