Saturday, August 8, 2009

TIME CANNOT WAIT!

I've been dying to come to my blog,and write my thoughts, for everyone to enjoy,but, being busy with too many things, takes up all my time. My best friend's son is getting married,the son,and I, are also great friends, so I'm excitedly planning,and preparing, for the wedding. I've known them, from the time his father came to Pune,and joined his job.Then he got married, this boy was born,I've done a lot of baby-sitting,and he used to come over,to spend the day with me,when he was very small. So we go back a long way,and the relationship is a very loving,and special one.Naturally,everything about his wedding is extra special to me,and I want to be present during all the celebrations.The first of these, was a grand dinner at my home, called 'IBURO BHATH!'where we gather, to wish him all the best for his new journey, to felicitate,and congratulate him for his new role.And wow! what an evening it was!We had sooooo much fun, that no one even looked at the clock,and time just flew away. I had planned the evening very meticulously,and was thrilled to see it was such a thumping success. I think,when something is done with love,it reaches the peak of success,and is a very fulfilling experience. And it was!I was very happy. Now,there are a series of events ahead,and I am preparing for that. Innumerable things are going on in my personal life as well,but I take things as they come,and try to do my best. I believe that,"If God puts you in a situation,He will also see you through!" and thats how I live. But to Prantik(thats his name!) I say,"Take up your new role with love, devotion,and dedication,make the time for it,stop to look,listen,think,and always create lots of smiles.Love is the biggest motivator,and always leads to success.All the best! Enjoy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment