Tuesday, March 22, 2011

INTRODUCING JONASJOYS

Recently,I was being interviewed, for an article,in a leading publication,and it started with,"Tell us something about Jonasjoys.What exactly is it?"Well,I'm always very happy to talk about Jonasjoys,because it is entirely my own creation,in which, I have given shape, to my numerous dreams,and with constant hard work,have made it a famous name, here, in a megapolis like Pune.And it gives me immense joy,when I attend parties,or get-togethers,where the gourmet items have been prepared by me, when guests inspect the dinner table and say,"Wow! This looks like a Jonasjoys creation?"It is a very fulfilling,satisfying,and happy moment indeed.
How did this name originate,and who thought about it?The idea was entirely mine,and Jonas comes from my name Jonaki,which means firefly.This name was given to me, by my darling Dad, who always said,that when he came to see me,after I was born,I gave him a big smile.And there and then, he decided to call me, Jonaki, which lights up darkness.As I grew up, I tried telling him,that new-born babies don't smile.But he stuck to his theory,the name stuck to me,and now,it has become famous.And Joys?Because I love to spread joy,whenever,and wherever I can, so Jonasjoys means,the joy spread by Jonaki.
Initially,it was mostly about food,which,as everyone knows, is my passion,hobby, the greatest source of enjoyment,and, in my opinion,the greatest example of love.So, whatever I made,went with this label.Slowly,it branched out into party preparations,infant food,health food,no oil food,and everyone loved it.I was constantly coming out with new ideas,and there were requests for something, in a different avenue.One thing led to another,and my repertoire became very large,very popular,and in constant demand.
Later,Jonasjoys started writing on various topics,composing poems for special occasions,giving advice on different aspects of life,ideas on good living,showing the way out of many difficult moments in life,and writing articles of topical interest,but in a very humourous way,and the reaction to all these was surprising,and amusing.I loved the recognition that came my way,and it only fuelled my desire to achieve more.And today,Jonasjoys is well known for its creativity, in many spheres.Pretty gift wrapping,knitted articles for every age, babies being my top favourites,verses for house-warming,weddings,a new birth,any special occasion,and unhesitatingly, their choice?Jonasjoys!
Now, having crossed 70, Jonasjoys is a constant source of excitement,fun,enjoyment,endless creativity,and always opening up to new horizons.I love challenges,and take them up with great enthusiasm,for if I can handle them well,I will push Jonasjoys up another rung, in the ladder of success.Isn't that a goal worth working for?

1 comment:

  1. Dear Tatu, or the jonasjoys of our family, It's great to see you doing so many wonderful things every single day, with full of passion and joy. You are a great inspiration to us all. Love, Losita

    ReplyDelete