Saturday, March 19, 2011

A VERY SPECIAL DAY--LOVE U AYON.20th.Mar.2011

My dearest Ayon, I can't believe it,but its UR 18th.b'day,and I must confess,I'm feeling really sad, that I couldn't join you, and celebrate this special b'day with you.I would have given you a BIIIIIG hug,held you to my heart,and blessed you,wishing all the very best always,and hoping ALL UR dreams come true.I would have loved to cook something special 4U,the choice would have been yours,and enjoyed every moment with you.A grandchild is always extra special,and the first one,more so,because he brings joy, never experienced B4,and opens the door to so much excitement.
Time has a way of flying past,and you have raced into UR 18th year,B4 we even realised it.Where have the years gone?I remember that day,early morning,when the doctor came, and put you in my hands,and UR head fitted in my palm.I looked at that little face,and suddenly,the tears started flowing,as if a dam had burst.I couldn't do anything to stop them,and all those around were wondering, why I reacted that way.I've never said this to anyone,but today,I'll tell you,UR Dadu had huge plans of what he would do,with his first grandchild,and discussed them with me very often, with the excitement of a little child.I can still see his handsome face,wreathed in smiles,as he listed all that he had in mind,for that occasion.But things turned out differently.I had to handle that moment,all on my own,and that is why I felt so much pain.But soon,that little face, was like a balm to my heart,and I got so much love from you,that my life was completely fulfilled.You made me very happy.
Over the years, we'ev shared lovely moments,and also some very difficult ones too.It wasn't EZ for me to see you go through so many health problems,specially because I couldn't do anything to ease it 4U.But my dearest Ayon,we share deep love,care for each other,have respect,and sensitivity,and on UR 18th b'day,I pray that all UR troubles disappear,and you can enjoy UR life,just as you would want to.And, my darling musician,I love the beautiful music you create,and one day,the world will talk about it,just wait.
So ,Happy 18th.b'day,to someone I love deeply,a very good human being,and just walk on UR own track,UR dreams WILL come true.LOVE YOU,FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART,UR very precious to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment