Thursday, March 17, 2011

BECAUSE YOU LOVE ME!

My dearest Rainbow,this is specially for you.I love talking to you,because I feel really happy,and that is the test of a good relationship.You don't say things just for saying,but because you care,and that makes me feel very good.It is very comforting to know, that there is someone, who thinks about me,cares about what I do,and is in contact all the time.I'm sure you must be wondering what I'm talking about?Yes,UR2 small to understand,but when you asked me, why I don't write in my blog,I realised, that someone is interested in me,in what I do,and wants me to keep doing it.And that was the push I needed.So,here I am, doing what I enjoy most,writing my blog,and talking 2U.
As you know already, I love to write,and I'm always writing something,or the other,and winning awards for them too.But frankly, after my dearest friend,wonderful companion,and the nicest,kindest person in my life,my dearest Mashima, left me, I felt as if, half my body is gone with her,and the loss was too much to handle.You remember the wonderful granny who used to live in the apartment downstairs?Yes, we were best friends,and loving companions, for close to 15 yrs.and the sudden break was a huge shock.Although I wanted to go to my blog,and thought about it constantly,I just didn't have the will to continue.But you have done exactly what a good friend does ,given me the push I needed. So,here I am,doing what I enjoy most,letting my fingers fly,and get my thoughts across.
Thank you for the nudge,and I will be regular now. The New Year(2011) started off very well,but this incident proved 2B a setback,and it was very tough for me.But as you know from FB,I'm having fun, doing whatever I enjoy,and creating things that give me joy.Holi,the festival of colours is around the corner,and all of us RBZ with the preparations.The whole city is in a festive mood,and everyone is fully prepared to plunge into the excitement,and fun.I am making special sweets,because it is customary to serve sweets, after playing with colours.And Jonasjoys preparations are very hot right now.Specially after Loy endorsed it,my name is very high on the list of speciality food, here in Pune.Thats great,right?
Well my dear,bye for now.Leave UR comments,and I'm going 2B very regular now.Thanks for being a very loving,and true friend.God has given me a very special gift I'm always thankful for---YOU!Bhalobasha.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks tats!
    I used to really love reading your blog and now I am glad your posting again!!
    xoxoxo, Noyonika

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.s. It says nick as my name cuz I accidentally posted this comment through my dad's account :-S

    ReplyDelete