Thursday, June 18, 2009


Hello my dear friends and visitors,hope you are fine,and enjoying doing UR own thing,which is what makes life beautiful,and happy.Well,here I am,doing what I love most,caught on camera by my son Manna,with the spread I had prepared for his anniversary.The table looked attractive,and inviting,and although, if I was back in my home in India,I could have done a much better job,this was fine too.Its all about having a good time,and we were very happy.Food is something everyone is interested in,the degrees may vary,but the excitement is always there,and,for a food addict like me,it is an experience in creativity,which defies description.There is a special joy in turning out dishes that are each ones favourite,and then,when they dig in,the look of satisfaction on their faces, is the biggest reward for the creator.I derive great pleasure in doing something for someone,and near, and dear ones, make it a special moment.Being present here is S'Pore to celebrate their special days with them,was a gift of God Iwill always treasure."happiness lies in making a bouquet, of those flowers, within reach!"And while blessing Manna and Losita with good health,mental peace,and warm smiles,Ithank God, for giving me the ability, to live my life my own way,doing what I love,and having a great time.So c'mon friends,live it up,and go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment