Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hridu's Pics!

Hello you guyz,today I am intent on making you smile,which is a very good feeling indeed.And that is why,I have put these two photos on my page for you to see what beauty,happiness,and love is all about.My darling Noyonika,who,like all kidz of today, is a computer wizard, helped me with this,and made me very happy.And the photo is of my new grandson ,who is called Hridu by his parents,(meaning from the heart!) and whom I call Raja,the king of my heart.He is a real darling,very sunny,friendly,always smiling,and has added a warmth, and colour to my life, like a bright rainbow,and is the source of a lot of smiles.That is the speciality of children,their innocence,total lack of pretences,honesty,and pure unadulterated joy, that makes them so adorable,pleasurable,and delightful.I am very thankful to God for bringing this bundle of joy in my life,and my time with him, takes me to another world altogether.I am sharing this with all of you, because I looooove children,and you too can be happy,and peaceful,if you spend more time with them,their sweetness will be a balm to every heart.Look at my darling, and a smile will automatically light up UR face.Keep smiling!

2 comments: