Thursday, June 11, 2009

TIMELESS GIFTS

Yesterday,it was Manna and Losita's anniversary,(my son and daughter-in -law,for new comers!)and at such times,I always get nostalgic,and must take a trip down memory lane.I remember every moment, of the time he was born,and then, as we started moving together,on our journey of life, studded with memorable moments,good and bad,which are treasured memories, in the data bank of my heart.And today,he has his own life,with his family,our moments together are few,and far between,because we are separated by many miles,but when we meet,I treasure,and enjoy my time,because "happiness lies, in making a bouquet ,of those flowers within reach!"But,it is also a time for gift giving,and that can be a very problematic situation.But not for me,because I gave them gifts which are very rare for them ,very easy for me,and the returns,enjoyable,and fulfilling.I gifted them with my time, which I shared with my sweet Noyonika,while they got the time to spend their special day together,with each other,without having to bother about their little daughter, in any way.To me, the most precious gifts are time,love,care,compassion,and thoughtfulness,and I think I gave all these to my son and daughter -in-law.Can you think of a better gift?Try!

No comments:

Post a Comment