Saturday, June 20, 2009

PRECIOUS GIFTS 2 GIVE,AND RECEIVE.

Yesterday, Iwas invited to the home, of one of my young friends,whom I met during my visits,and who are friends of my son Ashis,and his wife Rima.And it was a truly beautiful,soothing experience.Apart from being very simple,down-to -earth people,the feeling I got from the moment I stepped in to their lovely home,was the constant giving of love,care,thoughtfulness,and personal time,to welcome me,and make my visit extra special.In today's hectic,fast paced world,to make time for someone,and be caring,and kind, is the greatest gift to give,and I am thankful to God for this blessing,which I will store in my heart forever.As I sat there,enjoying the company,I was collecting every bit of the precious moments coming my way,to treasure,which will be my greatest source of comfort,and smiles,as I travel on the journey of life.And love is so fulfilling,all encompassing,energising, such a motivator,and creator,with a warmth that touches every heart, and reaches far,and wide.Both husband,and wife,and their lovely kind,well -brought -up children, personally looked after me,the food was great,all arrangements perfect,and it was an expression of knowing what to do,how to do it,and doing it well.I had a great time,but the whole evening was a precious,priceless gift,which was a most joyous experience.There is never any price tag on love,because it is invaluable,but both the giver,and receiver benefit from it,because it brings tremendous peace,and inner calmness.Thank you guyz,lets all give the precious gifts of time and love to everyone,and create happiness all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment