Tuesday, June 9, 2009

LOVE IS ALL ABOUT GIVING

Tomorrow is my daughter-in-laws b'day,and the next day,their anniversary,so I have been planning some surprises, to catch them unawares.It is this planning,and preparing,and then seeing their surprised faces,that is giving me the initiative to just go for it,and give it my best shot.If I was in India now,it would have been a breeze,because I have a wonderful kitchen,professionally equipped,and working in it,my greatest pleasure on earth.I have a poem outside it, which begins with the lines,"My kitchen is my favourite place",and indeed it is.I love being in my kitchen,because it is my greatest source of inspiration,energy,and creativity,and also a research centre.But since I am in Singapore,I have to find my way around,search for the correct ingredients,improvise,and then comeout with whatever I have planned.But everything becomes easy,when the outcome involves near,and dear ones.and the will to achieve ,maximum.I think, love is all about caring,giving,compassion,and kindness,and these propel a person to do the best,no matter what the situation is.So,although Iam here,I will be putting my best foot forward,and having planned everything perfectly,I am certain I will succeed in surprising them,on both days.The best part is,neither of them know anything about my plans,and are wondering what I am up to.They know me after all!I am excited,and charged,and love is always, the biggest motivator.Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment