Thursday, June 25, 2009

MOMSPOT.COM


Is there any mother in this world wide web, who doesn't like to talk about her children?Who doesn't think that hers are definitely THE best,and loves everything about them?I don't think so,and I am NO exception."A mother is a mother, all her life!" and frankly,thats what I do best,mothering,and now that I am a 4-time grand mother,I really love my job.This photo was taken on Father's Day,2009,when I was present in Singapore,to celebrate it with Manna,and my darling fireball,Noyonika.I had come fully prepared for this,and since he is a voracious reader,I brought two lovely books,as gifts.And here you can see us all,enjoying the moment of gift giving.Manna was a very sweet,very humorous,and ever smiling child,who followed his brother Ashis,like a lamb,and was full of little pranks.He loved eating,sweets being his all time favourite,and was a sportsperson too.He was a champion at T.T/Badminton/tennis/chess,was in his school gymnastics team, a good scout, and a great partner for his equally sports loving father.I loved the excitement when they played against each other in T.T, or any other sport,and my husband always teased me ,because I cheered for Manna,always.We were a very happy family,happy with each other.But now,when I see Manna as a father,I feel very proud,because he has excelled himself,in every way.He is extremely caring,does everything for his daughter,and I love to see their perfect rapport.That is, after all,what relationships are about.Inspite of his very busy professional life,he doesn't hesitate to do anything for her, no matter how tired he may be,(I can see that!),and is there for her,willingly,happily.Manna,I am always blessing you,from my heart,that both of you enjoy your life together,and always have a lot of smiles between you.Well done,my dear child,nothing can stop you from going on your track.You're doing GREAT!All my love always.

1 comment:

  1. Very affectionate and well described, we never saw manna dada as a lamb, it is good to see him in his family ways.

    ReplyDelete