Thursday, June 18, 2009

SEVENTY IS LIBERTY

Hello you guyz!This is how I plan to enter my 70th. year,which is just around the corner,totally freaking out,and doing just what I want,enjoying living my style.And those of you who know me,are fully aware of my love for very bright colours,bold designs,and general attractiveness.My grand daughter loved my red necklace,so I will be gifting it to her,and this beautiful place is S'Pore's exquisite Botanical Gardens.It is truly marvelous,very peaceful,and a veritable feast for the eyes.Walking through the lush,beautifully maintained gardens,with your own thoughts for company,or watching hordes of pretty fishes swarming for the food they are given,listening to the birds,while they merrily fly around,or sitting near the lake,just looking,all combine to create an atmosphere, that is soothing,and so peaceful.I have visited this heavenly place several times,but every visit has something more to offer,and carry away,as precious memories.And,as I prepare to step into my 70th. year,I plan to celebrate all 12 months,living it up in style,doing all the things I have always done,and loved,with my near,and dear ones actively participating in my joy.And that will be a life well lived,enjoyed,savoured,and nurtured as a special gift from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment